Resources on writing and teaching
wo 04 september 2013
Filed under Blog
Here are some resources I found useful on the topics of teaching, writing and presenting.
- David R. MacIver. Warning: This blog has secret mind control powers. September 2013.
- Steve Losh. Teach, Don’t Tell. September 2013.
- Jacob Kaplan-Moss. Writing great documentation. November 2009. (Part 1: What to write; Part 2: Technical style)
- George Gopen and Judith Swan. The science of scientific writing. American Scientist, 1990.
- Simon Peyton-Jones’ page on Research skills, including:
- Mark Leone’s page on Collected advice on research and writing.